Laser machines deliver controlled heat which is targeted at specific depths of the skin depending on the area of treatment. The heat reaction over time stimulates the cells of the skin immune system to clear the unwanted debris such as hair and blemishes; in addition, newer immune reaction regenerates the structures responsible for firmness and hydration of the skin
Following treatments are offered at the PAROME’ Clinic:
Vascular Therapy- Thread Vein Treatment
Onychomycosis. Fungal nail infection Treatment
• Description: Hair growth on the body is hormone-dependent. Unfortunately, some people, both men and women, suffer with conditions that lead to hormone imbalance. As a result, they are forced to cope with unwanted hair especially on the face. This could affect your confidence and self-esteem. Some in-growing hair could be painful and lead to recurrent skin infections.
• At The PAROME’ Clinic, we offer LUMINA (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments which offer a safe, long-term solution to unwanted, excess hair for both men and women. Treatment is suitable for the face and body, is quick and results can be seen after just a few sessions.
• A course of treatments is usually required at 4 – 8 weekly intervals to follow the hair growth cycle. Treatment will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and free from painful in-growing hairs.
• Average number of sessions: 8 – 12
Skin Pigments and Blemishes
• Description: Sun spots, liver spots, freckles and other unwanted pigmentation are often associated with skin aging and over exposure to the sun or sunbeds. From the age of about 40, the skin is less able to regenerate from sun exposure and age spots start to appear. Generally these age spots pose no health risk, however, they can be unsightly and create a patchy, less youthful appearance. Not all pigmentation concerns are as a result of sun exposure and some people are born with pigmented birthmarks (such as cherry angiomas) or may have melasma, a skin pigmentation condition often associated with pregnancy or hormones.
• The PAROME’ Clinic uses our state of the art Lumina (IPL) in the treatment of these pigmented lesions. We aim to successfully lighten or remove these spots thereby giving our clients an evener skin tone. All of these treatments are non-invasive, suitable for both the face and body and will result in a more even skin tone. Age spots and freckles can be lightened or removed in as little as one to three treatment sessions.
• Average number of sessions required: 3 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart
• Description: Thread veins or broken red veins (telangiectasia) are small unsightly superficial red, purple or blue veins that can occur on any part of the body; they are common around the nose and across the cheeks and chin. These broken veins occur when the veins dilates and become larger so they are visible through the transparency of the skin. Although facial veins/spider veins are quite common they can cause some distress, social anxiety and embarrassment for those who have them.
• Facial veins may be hereditary or as a result of a variety of factors including damage from sun exposure, the wind and the extremes of temperature. The over use of steroid creams and certain auto immune conditions may also induce thread veins. Often the exact cause is unknown and may just be part of the natural ageing process or as a part of a skin condition called rosacea.
• The PAROME’ Clinic can effectively treat such veins on the face, chest, and neck with Intense Pulse Light (IPL) or laser with minimal downtime or risk, in just a few quick and easy treatments. Our aim is to get rid of these embarrassing broken veins and/or red spots and give our clients a clearer, brighter and fresher looking skin.
• Average number of sessions required: 4 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart
Acne and Rosacea
• Description: Acne are spots that occur in response to hormonal changes. The oily skin glands (sebaceous glands) respond to these changes by producing excess skin oils which block and then distend the glands and could result in infection and scarring. They are most common on the face but could occur on the skin of the chest wall and back as well. Rosacea is a common skin condition around the nose that has no cure. The skin may develop prominent acne-like spots but in addition, thread vessels form which undergo unpredictable episodes of flushing and congestion which could cause embarrassment. Both Acne and Rosacea could affect self-confidence and cause social anxiety and withdrawal. Our Medical Doctor or your own GP should be able to prescribe you some creams or antibiotics.
• The PAROME’ Clinic uses Lumina IPL to directly target overactive sebaceous glands that cause acne, greatly reducing the total number and severity of active lesions, and lessening the inflammation and occurrence of breakouts. The light stimulates the production of new collagen to improve skin texture, and can also reduce the appearance of red or brown areas of skin that are often associated with acne breakouts. It can also be used as a simultaneous treatment for the thread vessels of rosacea.
• Average number of sessions required: 6-8 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart
• Description: At times you may feel that you simply need your skin to look more even-toned, softer, brighter and fresher. Then SkinEnvie’s skin rejuvenation is for you!
• At The PAROME’ Clinic we use just the right settings on our Lumina (IPL) .we aim to give the skin that soft glow. It works by stimulating the skin to produce the ‘bridging bonds’ of the skin (collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid). These bonds keep the skin taut and well hydrated. In addition, blemishes become lighter in the course of treatment resulting in an even-toned look.
• Average number of sessions required: 5 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart